Stainless Steel Lock Pin for Receiver
Stainless Steel Receiver Lock -fits 2", 2-1/2" and oversized receivers.
These Locks are designed not to rust or seize up due to corrosion like typical hitch locks. The shaft is constructed of a high grade stainless steel and the head is made of aluminum. All ball bearings and moving parts within the lock are stainless steel or zinc alloy that will not rust!
These locks are designed to provide your trailer security from theft and coming loose on the road. One great feature is you will have no more false locks with the positive click sound and trapped key design preventing you from being able to remove the key until the lock is fully secured. Horizontal Tumbler locking system is extremely difficult to pick making them better than typical keyed methods. These are truly our best hitch locks!
- Made from Stainless Steel with aluminum heads
- 99.99% rust-free materials
- Receiver pin fits all standard 2" and 2-1/2" receivers
- Over 30,000 lbs shear strength
- Triple ball bearing and cam-style locking mechanism
- Clik-Lock™ system securely locks with one push (no 'false' locks)
- 2 Heavy-duty keys (keyed alike and reversible)
- Rubber dust cap protects key slot from liquids and other grime
- Provide 24/7 security for your hitch mounted accessories
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 5/8" (inside shank)
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.