Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection (Gooseneck Mount) - Aluminum, Lowered 4" for flatbed trucks
We will be suspending sales for the summer 2019 but will remain available for customer support. Before we close the doors on May 1 2019 we are offering 10% off the ultimate fifth wheel hitches with coupon code ULTIMATESPRING2019 enter it at checkout. We will fulfill orders after May 1 but will no longer accept new orders until the fall.
NOTE: This unit is 4" lower than the standard Aluminum Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection. This hitch is specially made for flatbed trucks that have RECESSED gooseneck ball.
The Aluminum Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection is the lightest, strongest, most innovative 5th wheel hitch in the world! It weighs a mere 37 lbs, but still has a 24,000 lbs Gross Towing Weight Rating and 4,500 tongue weight capacity. Comes with a patented ball-funnel to make hookup even easier.
This hitch is designed to tow a fifth wheel trailer with your pickup bed mounted gooseneck ball. The lightweight "A" Frame elevates a 2-5/16" ball up to the height of a normal fifth wheel king pin. You then install the included adapter on your king pin and set the trailer on the ball like a gooseneck. The hitch pulls the trailer from the same position so you do not add any stress to the fifth wheel like gooseneck adapters.
Download the installation Manual --> HERE
Benefits Over Traditional 5th Wheel Kingpin Hitch:
- Tows smoother: virtually No Play in the ball eliminating clunking on starting and stopping
- Tighter tolerances help to eliminate bucking and chugging
- Built-in ball funnel allows for easy hook up from your truck cab - can be offset by up to 3" and funnel will guid the ball into place
- CLEAN & GREASELESS
- You never need to grease the ball or coupler so the hitch stays clean
- Weighs only 37 lbs so it is easy to remove and install with only one person
- Allows you to tow your fifth wheel trailer with your in bed gooseneck ball
- Leaves your gooseneck ball in place
- 3-Position ball adjusts up and down
- Keeps coupler height at the normal king pin height
- Coupler can be installed on either side of the kingpin providing the required amount of clearance
- 3-Position ball adjusts up and down
- Included coupler adapter attaches to 5th-wheel trailer's king pin and fits over hitch ball on base
- Fits industry-standard 2" king pins
- Requires no grease
- Constructed of aluminum, so it's lightweight and won't corrode
- Remote release lets you engage and disengage coupler on trailer without having to climb into your pickup truck bed
- Trailer hookup is easy, even on ground that isn't level
- Gooseneck ball has greater swivel radius than standard 5th-wheel hitch
- Made in the USA
- Works with industry-standard underbed gooseneck hitches - B&W, Blue Ox, CURT, Draw-Tite, Hidden Hitch, Reese and Valley
- Moves trailer pivot point back 5-1/4"
- Gross towing weight: 24,000 lbs
- Vertical load limit: 4,500 lbs
- Ball diameter: 2-5/16"
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Height from bed of truck to top of ball mount:
- In lowest position: 12-3/8"
- In middle position: 13-7/16"
- In highest position: 14-5/8"
- 1-Year limited warranty
Option to Add Safety Chains:
Although safety chains are not required for fifth-wheel connections, some states require safety chains for towing specifically on a ball. Some people may also feel more comfortable having this added safety measure, and they can easily be added to your truck.
Our Safety Chains are built tough! They have been road-tested and meet all current requirements. They come with everything needed to install with your Ultimate Connection (Rail or Gooseneck version), creating a quick installation.
NOTE: The two eyelet bolts replace the king pin coupler bolts that ship with the Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection (Rail and Gooseneck version).
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.